Veleiro Pineapple Mojito
A tropical twist on a classic mojito, this Pineapple Mojito is full of fresh pineapple, mint and lime – not to mention crisp Veleiro Blanco.
- 1/2 cup pineapple, finely chopped
- 10 mint leaves
- 2 teaspoons sugar (or more depending on the sweetness of the pineapple)
- 4 ounces Veleiro Blanco
- juice from 1/2 lime
- club soda for serving
- wedges of pineapple and mint leaves for garnish
- Place pineapple, mint leaves and sugar in a cocktail shaker and muddle with a cocktail muddler or handle of a wooden spoon.
- Add rum, lime juice and ice. Replace lid and shake until chilled.
- Strain cocktail into 2 ice filled glasses and top with club soda.
- Garnish with mint leaves and pineapple wedges. Enjoy!