Veleiro Mamajuana Berry Kiss
- 2 cups cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 cup Veleiro Mamajuana
- 1/2 cup amaretto
- 3 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- Ice cubes
- Clementines, peeled, separated into segments
- Mix cranberry juice, Veleiro Mamajuana, amaretto, and orange juice in pitcher. Cover and chill until ready to serve. DO AHEAD: Can be prepared 1 day ahead. Keep refrigerated.
- To make 2 drinks, fill cocktail shaker with ice cubes. Pour in scant 1 cup Veleiro Mamajuana mixture. Cover and shake vigorously. Strain into 2 martini glasses. Garnish each with clementine segment. Repeat 3 times with ice cubes, remaining Veleiro Mamajuana mixture, and clementine segments.