Cranberry Orange Dark and Stormy Cocktails
For the cranberry-infused rum:
- 2 cups cranberries
- 1 bottle Veleiro Anejo
For the cocktail:
- 2 ounces cranberry-infused rum
- 6 ounces ginger beer
- 2 dashes orange bitters
- cranberries and orange slices for garnish
- Using a toothpick, puncture each cranberry. Alternatively, you could slice them in half or crush them slightly.
- Place the cranberries and the rum in a large, clean mason jar. Tightly close the lid and store in a cool place for at least 24 hours and upwards of a week before using depending on intensity of cranberry flavor desired.
- For the cocktail, fill a high ball glass or two low ball glasses with ice. Pour the ginger beer over the ice. Top with the rum and the bitters. Stir to combine. Garnish and serve.